Damage report?

Have you experienced any errors or damages?

If you are experiencing any errors and damage with your student home you have to register a case to the janitor through My Page.

If Something is damaged or is not working in your student home, you have to register a case through My Page. The case will go right to the janitor in the building where you live. The same goes if you are wondering about something or will report something about cleaning of your student home or common areas.

In case of emergencies – national numbers:

Fire: +47 110

Police: +47 112
Ambulance: +47 113