Renewal of your contract

We have now sent an email to those whose lease expires July 31, 2021.

If you want to stay with us longer, please send us a copy of your student card and semester registration for spring semester 2021 no later than March 15, 2021 on Min Side / my page on Use category 3. If you have trouble sending this documentation please contact us by email: or by phone 00 47 55 96 88 33.

When we have registered your documentation we will send you a new housing contract by email for your signature. This e-mail will be from This must be signed within 3 days.

Note that the new contract is only valid if signed within the given deadline stated on the lease. Please note that all overdue rent must be paid in full to get a new contract.

If you want your lease to end June 30, 2021 you need to send us an email no later than March 31, 2021.

  • There is no need to pay a new deposit when you renew your contract.

  • There will be a small increase (consumer price index) in the rent from August,
  • Please note that a new binding period will be effectuated when the new contract is signed.

If you are moving out this summer, please disregard the email you have received.

Do you want to switch rooms?

You still must renew your contract on your current housing. You apply for internal transfer via My page, put in a new application in the queue “Internal transfer”. If you are allocated a change of rooms, we will fix your contracts, so they correspond to the transfer.

Not sure if you’ll still be a student come fall?

Unfortunately, we cannot extend the deadline for renewal, but you do have the option of cancelling the new contract before July 23rd if you are not accepted to a school. It must be done in writing to, and documentation that you were not accepted must be provided.

If you decide to leave school you must let us know as soon as possible and no later than July 23rd. It must be done in writing to, and documentation that you are no longer enrolled as a student must be provided.

If you have any question you can send them to us by email